Friday, July 1, 2011

Motivational Poster/Reflection



I am feeling very reflective about this whirlwind experience. I have felt exhausted and frustrated at times, but I am feeling like I have learned so much about ed tech and so many useful tools. I am taking the time to look around and realize that I am a part of a program that will allow me to create informed 21st century learners. 

My personal learning network has expanded throughout this course. Not only have I made personal connections with colleagues in class, but I have made use of technology related networks. I have really enjoyed expanding my PLN with my personal blog. I had never blogged before, but I am feeling that blogging has allowed me to have a professional voice that I can share with others. I have loved the opportunity to share multimedia projects on my blog. I plan on continuing to use my blog throughout the school year as a reflective and informative space.

I also have enjoyed having twitter because it’s a social network that I was able to use exclusively for professional purposes. I plan to continue to follow relevant hashtags on twitter, so that I am able to stay aware of ed technology news. I also like that twitter exposes me to new colleagues that have similar and difference experiences. 


I hope to contribute to the professional learning of my school colleagues by exposing them to PLN resources, such as blogging and twitter. But, I also am excited to share technology tools such as glogster, prezi, iMovie, weebly, voicethread, quickfires, jing, wordle, QR codes, Animoto and bubble. This tool opens so many possibilities within the classroom. But, I am want to be sure to encourage others to develop lessons around these tools, rather than simply making them additions to lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment